What about full size pickups?  This really bites if true... I like that Jeep
Liberty but I would like to wait a few years before buying one since the price
is so much... As for Car & Driver giving complaints about the Liberty CRD,
those guys are a bunch of (Insert censored words here) pencil pushing writers
that majored in English and do not really have a genuine interest in cars and
mechanical stuff.  They are more interested in stupid do-dads, electronic junk
stuck inside the car and the type of leather on the shift knob.   -Dan 81
300SD,82 300D, 84 190D

In a message dated 8/8/2005 12:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,