did the long drives in the 'yota. My butt fell asleep long before anything else on the drive to CA. The w124 had my steering arm asleep hours before bumm complained

On Tuesday, August 9, 2005, at 07:34 PM, Hendrik Riessen wrote:

Hi

I have heard that Toyotas have pretty good seats. Don't know if they are in
the Mercedes league.

Hendrik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mitch Haley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] preferred $5000 car? (kinda OT)

David Brodbeck wrote:

LT Don wrote:
Two words -- Honda Civic.

If you can, take one for an extended drive before you decide to buy it.

And if you can't, just sit in it for an hour.
An hour is a small investment compared to the time you'll be stuck
in the thing during its lifetime, or compared with the cost of dumping
it to buy something you should have bought in the first place.