In a message dated 8/12/2005 8:23:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was  considering the generic description of the suspension and not the
specific  126 chassis. I had a look at the online manual for a 126 last
evening and I  see that the setup is different than what I was thinking of. I
think that I  would be reluctant to even try to repair the end of the
stabilizer. If the  rest of the car is in good condition, bite the bullet and
go for a proper  repair.

I also took a look at the function of the bar and it does appear to be part
of a multipoint support.  I WOULD NOT run the 126 farther than necessary to
get it fixed.  I retract my initial Opinion.   Take that, all you  GD (gosh
darn) lawyers !

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ