I'm originally from Mtl as well, NDG, lived in Ottawa for more than 20 years
and now live in Gatinhol... Gagineau... make that Gatineau (former town of
Aylmer) across from Ottawa.

I'm actually a dual citizen, having been born in the same hospital as Hurst
(yes, TRUE) when my dad was working in New York. Arizona and Northern Cali
look damn good to me, about 8 months of the year, but I'd need a job with
secure health care....

Steve

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Lol,

Where are you from Mac? I'm originaly from montreal but got tired of paying
15.56% sales tax, 50% income tax and 4$ a gallon for fuel / last year.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1973-Mercedes-Benz-280-Mint-Four-Door-Sedan_W0QQcmdZViewI
te