It's loads of fun, trust me. :-) I have the same engine but in a
lighter car (E500) with a few extra ponies from some intake & exhaust
mods. My best 1/4 mile time here at 2700' elevation was 13.86 @
101.29mph... I'm itching to try it at sea level (expecting 13.6 @
104mph, maybe.)

I believe 'ETA' is 'Electronic Throttle Actuator', AKA the TBA
(Throttle Body Actuator)... same thing, different names. About $1k for
that part on an M119 engine. Luckily mine had it replaced just before
I bought the car.

:-)

-Dave M.