Here in Texas they are usually run by Murphy Oil, but are located at WalMart
and Sam's.  In some cases you have to have a Sam's Club card to get fuel,
and in any case, you don't get a discount unless you have a Sam's card.

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 265K

<s>Ghettomart</s>...Wallmart has a gas station???