From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Don & Teresa Merriman
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:58 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] Idle change

Hola amigos

My 1982 380SEL, 487,000 miles, has a idle speed change. Idles at about 650
then down to about 500 and then back to 650 when hot or cold. Always starts
easy and runs down the road just great, mileage still 17 town, 22 highway.
New plugs and Bosch wires, and I use a Techron fuel system cleaner on a
regular basis. I looked this morning for vacuum leaks, well 1st of all there
are not that many places for leaks to develop, didn´t find any, hose
connections soft & ply able. The electronic idle control box has been
changed a couple of time over the life of the car. Suggestions por favor &
are there any vacuum lines to the tranny?

Adios Don

--
Don & Teresa Merriman
Market Place Mexico