Hi, All.
Home with a sore jaw from the dentist's tender mercies, The pain killers had me flying, so, when my feet touched down, it was off to the Junkyard! (therapy) I scavenged a Black book parts catalog for 450SE/SEL 116 1972 U.S. Version. Free for the asking. There was nothing for me at this J/Y but there were three V8 vergasse cars, I have vin on two of them:-116.033 12 033629 brown with 3 hubcaps still on it, spare wheel well had small rust thru. and a Euro with H4 lights and wipers 116.028 12 045648 or 045548 the vin plate on the door post was written in in pen and ink and hard to read. The 045548 was the chassis No. Black on black, and actually looked pretty good, with not much gone. The other one was a 380S??
I must take more of that medicine, It makes me seem normal. NOT!
TTFN
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Dieselitis and pain-killers and flying cars.