Robert,

Call some indy shops. I had this done for, IIRC, a little over $200 a
couple years ago. The torque spec for the flange is huge, something
like 310Nm. No strap wrench is going to hold that. I bought the
flywheel lock tool off eBay, I would not attempt this job without one.
I don't know any way to lock the crankshaft solidly enough to break
that bolt free (or re-tighten it to spec, which requires a HUGE torque
wrench) without the correct tool. The dealer's price is crazy, though.
Should be 3-4 hours tops plus parts. Radiator may need to come out,
which is half the labor time.

:-)

-Dave M.