Mr Hattaway, don't you remember telling me a long time ago that I had first 'dibs' on that tool ????

Darrell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard Hattaway wrote:

Well, for what it's worth on a timeline, Camma is way ahead of all
u'uns.
But here's the deal.  I agree with Dan, sorta.  I actually like using
the tool, and have access to a whizzzbang machine shop, so I just
copied it.  ( I have cad drawings that I will share if there is someone
who is devinely interested, like willing to send an SASE 8X10 envelope
e/w an ounce of postage).  Like Dan says, for a one time shot, it is a
bit steep.  There are other ways to pein the pin, so to speak, and
those who have done it know the tolerances on the master link are very
very very tight.  So one could use a hammer and an anvil and come out
just fine.  Heck, I bet some okie could even use a pair of channel
locks. ( (c: )

So now the original is for sale.  Presently folks, for the good of all,
I am negotiating with a yet to be named supplier of MB parts who would
like to rent it.  Then we all get to use it on the cheap.  Well,  not
me, cause I have another (c: .

That's cool, because he's close to Camma and although un-named, he
could share it with the master craftsman.  For a fee, of course (c:

Richard
returning to the quiet while the deal develops.....

--- Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Guys......

Maybe it's been an experiment to see how nice you all play..........

How about it, Richard?????

Take care,

Chuck