"a car group plagued by quality problems, a severe
handicap in the world of luxury automobiles, where
customers expect powerful engines and complex
electronics to work harmoniously."

I don't want a luxury car, I want a reliable and long
lasting one.
I don't wan't a powerful engine, I want an efficient
one.
I hate complex electronics - manual sunroof is my
dream...the network of brass rods on the 240D throttle
is beautiful...

...DC is not the MB it used to be...total shift in
priorities. Pity.

Christopher

--- Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>