Hey Fred,

Thanks for the reply. The points are new and adjusted to 30' dwell. It appears
the problem is with the float level.

The rebuild kit I have does not have a o-ring big enough to adjust the float to
a high enough level.

I'm wondering if my local autoparts store might have 2mm thick copper o-rings
of the correct diameter.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

George