Marshall wrote:
 >The nozzles (NOT the injectors) cost almost $30 EACH now

I'm not asking for Giveaways, I'll pay $35 EACH for NOS Bosch or MB German
nozzles.

Marshall wrote:
>Not clear that you can get ANYTHING that is made in Germany >any more.
>Bosch has a part number and all you can do is order the part with >THAT
>part number. There is NO reason why the part can't be made >anywhere in the
>world to the same standards.

 Apparently Bosch moved all or most of their production to India, and they
either rushed production or never could finish the needle and seat faces
properly. Have even heard the tiny holes are not dilled all the way or not even
there. Needless to say poor or nonexistent spray patterns from new Bosch
Nozzles or Rebuilds!
    Maybe all this is a load of BS, who knows? But I don't want to find out the
hard way!
  If you know a Injector professional would you ask what he knows about the
Quality of the new nozzles? It might clear things up.

            There I went and did it and won't get a single nozzle!  Russ H