Toe sucker?  ( must be a Canadian thing........ )

 You know,  Ass kisser? Minion? Lap dog?  Ankle grabber? Butt boy? Wimp? Puffta
? Knob?  Take you're pick............. but it ain't me.

I was once nice enough to say I was sorry to him on list to which I got no
acknowledgment in return either on site or off. Yeah, you could say there's
some history here. Let's just say we ignore each other and leave it at
that.....OK?
 His research is good because he knows computers and seems to have all the time
in the world to find things for the undeserving, lazy types that seem hang out
around here but I occasionally see things that aren't right. I'm not up to
getting into arguments or being stomped on by every ( see the above list ) dude
that just has to defend him so hey, WTF. I'm cool.