Here's some screen shots of the WIS, if you were wondering what it's like:

http://vzone.virgin.net/titanium.34/kms/wis/wis.htm

BTW, the 124 (and 126?) coverage is the same as on the CD-ROM's, but
adds transmission repair information. The later models (210, 211, 203,
etc) have more complete information since those were not originally
created as paper mauals (AFAIK), like the old 124/126 stuff was.

:-)

-dm