Oh my GAWD, where did you score that? I thought I was doing great to
pick up a near-mint 300E for $2400 but that was an '86 with 200k on
the clock. I'd have soiled myself finding a 92 for the same price
(with body updates and full leather, standard in 92!). After fixing
all the assorted little things (cruise, worn steering stuff, etc),
replacing all fluids and most rubber/plastic hoses, and generally
cleaning it up I don't think I'd let it go for much less than double
that. (It's REALLY clean.) Pics are here:

http://www.w124performance.com/images/cars/86_300E/

Side note: After driving a 603 diesel, the M103 gas engine just seems
plain anemic below 4000rpm... especially in the summer with the A/C
on. Oh, and sorry about that Saturn... poor guy...

:-)

-dm