Hello people,
I noticed that some of you are regular readers craigslist ads and hopefuly
someone can tell me what is going on.

I am subscribed to the Houston carigslist mailed ads but the emails stoped
arriving on Aug 9. I sent carigslist two if not more emails asking them what
had happened but got no reply. I even resubscribed but again I got nothing!
Finally I went and subscribed under a new email account and that also failed
to produce any results!
Incidentally, all the email accounts are Gmail accounts and no the
craigsmail is not being directed to the spam folder by Gmail.

Are the crigslist servers for the Houston area down!?

Thank you all,

Omar.