Have not read any of his books, but he wrote the intro
to "Financial Reckoning Day (EXCELLENT)" and the
styles of writing are similar, i.e, fascinating and
very engaging. I would suppose that "Adventure
Capitalist" would be the best one.

Christopher

--- TimothyPilgrim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.jimrogers.com
>
> http://4x4abc.com/JimRogers/index.html
>
> Tim
> 1982 300TD Moby

Christopher McCann, Raytown, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I AM A
PROFESSIONAL IDIOT, I THINK.
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"

Yahoo! Mail