I'd like to think that no one around here would do anything based solely
upon someone's reputation, good or bad.
Some of us uncivilized types might have the right answers and some of you
white lab coat guys might too. Which one you gonna believe, eh?

There was once a time when doctors, lawyers, teachers, clergy and anyone
with letters behind their name got automatic respect and entitlement.  The
rest of us unwashed had to claw our way to the top the best way we could.

Given the fact that some of these folks with letters have shown to be
nothing more than kooks, quacks, charlatans and pedophiles, the age of
entitlement must be over. Of course, most are decent citizens and a very
small few usually ruin it for everyone.

So, we might be sage, or we might be salacious. Reputation alone, and what
you read around here, won't necessarily tell you that.