> LT Don wrote:
>
> > Was it my imagination, or did one side of the car look "not too bad" and
> > the other side of the car look a bit on the rough side?

That would be an appropriate characterization of the body.  The car is
driveable and I feel that it would hold up on a 1k mile trip.  The
problem, as I've mentioned before, is that the key does not turn.
I've been told that this is due to a busted key tumbler and steering
wheel lock.  Also, if you planned to take it on the highway, it shakes
between 60 and 65.  Probably needs an alignment.  I've driven with it
like that for almost a year.  That's probably not great for the car,
but I go to school full time and work part time so I do what I can
when I can and when I can afford it.  I've changed the oil a few times
in the year that I've owned it and changed the air and fuel filters.
I'd like to think I can get $1000+ for the car.  If anyone has an
offer, feel free to message me privately.

BTW, I'm in Wallingford CT which is near New Haven if you're in the
Northeast and want to come by and take a look.