Okay, I've got some more info.

- awesome condition from what I've seen
- second owner, since 1990.
- 210,000 kms (130,000 mi), 180,000 kms at 1990 purchase
- it's a mild golden colour, not my favourite but oh well
- service history except for recent oil changes (done by owner)
- AMG rims and performance tires owner values at ~ $3000.
- asking $11,000 CDN ($8800 USD)

There are two other 2.3-16's for sale in Western Canada at present,
asking $10,000 and $14,000 each. So this price is in the right
ballpark.

Damn. I wish I had 11 grand burning a hole in my wallet.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby