casull casull

jabba jabba

jabba jabba jabba

At 08:28 PM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
I forgot to mention the reason for getting more guns, I had been
downsizing my colletion for the last year or so while I have been broke.
  Used to have at least 10 hand guns and shotguns around the house but
have been selling them off slowly till now I only have my 44 mag, 357
mag highway patrol special, and a taurus .38 special in the blue
titaniumn version.  This is a VERY VERY VERY lightweight gun which is
excellent for use as a concealed weapon.  The barrel is ported at the
top so when you fire it it helps control the recoil since its such a
light weight weapon.  Now that Im not quite a broke anymore Im looking
to expand my collection again.

JabbaHursty wrote:

> ok, it will be hard to believe, but i am this shallow --  Kleb has a
> .44 magnum, so i went out and got a .454 casull so i can have the
> biggest handgun in the kingdom
>
> pretty sick, huh?
>
> will kleb now have to respond with 50 calibre of smith & wesson?

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE,
  85 300D,  83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
  76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts