<<On behalf of myself and Curt (as I assume you mean our two series of Qs and
As), may your C-Class become lunch for a Freightliner semi tanker running
liquid nitrogen (while parked unoccupied, of course).>.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. May I suggest that you reread my post which
was an oblique response to somebody who is bitching about subjects of no
interest to him. I mention some examples that I have no interest in and point
out
that they do not have to be read. Referring to ten years reading of various MB
lists (pre-Marshall, believe it or not) I said that, all in all, they have
not changed much and they are what they are. So live with it.

BTW, when it comes time to sell, I shall remember your Freightliner idea.
Better than arguing about trade-in value.

Don't be so sensitive.

RLE/Seattle