Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:52:09 -0700
From: "Gabriel S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gmail - <rant>

with all respect:
 1. You don't have to know somone to be able to tell that they are
wierd.
 2. Which are these places where you can't get a high speed connection
(perhaps a lonely planet like Uranus)?
 3. Gmail is the best web based email client right now...'nuff said.
 4. I'm just pulling legs, don't take me seriously. =P