Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:49:11 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Passat diesels
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why not? It may well be. BTW, no one has mentioned that the Touareg diesel
is
gone too. My friend DM had one in the pipeline when his order was cancelled.
He's trading his ML.

The latest Mercedes Enthusiast (on the free reading stand at Barnes & Noble)
tests the new E420 CDI (twin turbo 4.2 V-8 diesel, a new engine for '06)
which
has more hp and performance than the E500. They raved about it.

RLE/ Seattle