Hey, Mike, not fired it up yet, but probably tomorrow.

We put a used relay into it and tried to start it immediately when we got
back, but the relay was bad. Wait two days, get another one.

Try again and the starter expires before our eyes (literally, the wire from
the soleniod to the main unit sizzled into dust). Took me a few days to find
my spare one. Then both my wrench and I got a bug going around up here that
knocked us flat.

Got the starter in today but then the battery started to behave like it has
an internal short. So tomorrow we're trying again, with a new battery.

Damn, this is irritating me, I want to drive this thing!

Cheers

mac