Thin veneer of civilization with all the looting and such. Not standard behavior in US disasters, unless you reside in Detroit.

I would love to help out, but at this point will be a greater hinderance than help. When they figure out what needs I am able to meet, will be feeling less "stuck" and able to do good.

MB content. Lots of cars for Kaleb to salvage and part in his back yard. Going to be a bunch of stay the hell away from cars hitting eBay in coming months. I wonder how far the water logged cars will travel from the Gulf coast before they end up on eBay