Hey Mac,

That's because we decided it was more important to register every legal longarm
in Canada, handguns had been registered since 1934, for a mear $+ 2 billion (so
far) not counting time wated by police & RCMP officers to enforce the law
instead of tracking down real crime, than to purchase anything for the military.

Oh BTW. Not one criminal has yet registered their firearms. It's a wonderful
system.

Yes, we can't afford decent submarines nor strategic aircraft, but we can hold
pigfests for visiting Americans and get them drunk on the Canadian taxpayer's
nickel.

Oh, the disgrace! Where's the immigration website for Andorra, again?

Mac

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Canadian Armed Forces, at least around PEI, do know how to throw a great party.
One Buffalo full of lobster and another full of Ten Penny Ale.

On 8/31/05, Steve MacSween <

And anyway, suppress us with WHAT? The Canadian Armed Forces is a disgrace
(the institution, not the people). The CAF couldn't take and hold a large
self-serve gas bar,
--- Begin Message ---