I would love to, had a great time. Just make sure your
neighbor keeps his dog in his own yard. It ruined
Kate's (age 4) day.

Going to Holden's place was great as was the BioD
demo. I say we go back there for parts and to see the
progress he's made on the GIANT reactor.

My only suggestion is that we make up a more firm
schedule...it was a bit chaotic, late start, etc.

I think my friend will come and demo the frybrid two
tank VO system in his super low mileage 300Dt, if you
would like. I think people would find that
interesting.

My 2 cents.

Also, ask people to bring certain things...6 bags of
potato chips, 1/2 gallon of dip, etc to help offset
the cost to you.

--- Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kaleb typed:
>
> "So who all wants OkieQ 06? ".
>
> Sounds great. I'll pencil it in. Plan it and they
> shall come.
>
> Bob Rentfro
> '77 300D 138K
> Litchfield Park, AZ

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"