Yes, sort of my situation as well. Actually the tank seems to be the biggest
challenge, yes? I mean for a decent one and I cannot think of anything
'post-consumer' that might be adapted.

Mac

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am not buying any kit. The $1800 asking price is about two month's take
home pay for me -- not realistic.  I don have a mortgage payment, Debbie's
car payment, utilities, cell phones, etc. to pay for.

I do, however, plan to copy their idea and adapt it from "parts" I either
find or can buy at the local parts store.