***I'm back from my cruise...can you put me back on the list???

Walt Lasher
Seattle
'92  W140-1B
S350

-- "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For those folks who have no clue what is going on, mbz.org is dead, for
the moment.  I have spent alot of time setting up a new/replacment list
and have transferred the subscribers over as best as possible.  Some
people may not have been transferred and others may have moved that are
no longer subscribers.  In any case, you are getting this message
because you were moved over.  If the mbz.org lists ever come back up, Im
sure we will still be there, but this list will also be availble either
to chat on anytime, or in case of failure of mbz.org which seems to
happen quite alot.  The default mode is non-digest so if you were on
digest and are now receiving each post, then simply click on the list
page located at the botton of this message.  You will have to have your
default password emailed to you, once you do that you can change your
list password to whatever you want, and change your delivery details.
If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask.  Enjoy the new
list and remember, always buy your used parts from me and your new parts
from Rusty.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,  81 300TD,

Looking for quality used parts?  We are parting out several 108, 109, 114, 115,
116, 123, and 126 chassis Mercedes-Benz.  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for requests.

___

Need new parts?  Check out out Rusty at www.buymbparts.com for your best deal
on new parts.