From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JJJ
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 9:28 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] need help!! houston/austin area

listers...

i have an unfolding disaster happening in houston...

i bought an ebay 450sl in houston from a cheat and a liar...

after many unsuccessfull weeks of triing to get the car shipped, i sent
friend to transport it back to spokane, wa...

two days ago he picked it up and is still triing to make it roadworthy
(long
and nasty list)...

today we heard the radiator is bad, and it is still unknown if one is
available...if not, he will see if it will travel and head for austin
(things are very tight in houston for lodging, etc)

it seems that our options are:

1. get radiator repair and get on the road (good if can be done today)

2. put it on a uhaul (way expensive)

3.find someplace to park it and await shipping

4.sell it at a loss and wander off with another lesson

5. (other choice not discovered)

so,...anybody in the area have room for a '75 450sl untill a car carrier
can
come fetch it?