Anyone have the MSRP for the various W126s  and years?

Regards,
Trampas Stern

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Production Figures

http://home.concepts.nl/~vlimmere/the_facts.HTM

Does this help?

Christopher

--- John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a site that contains production
> numbers for Mercedes
> chassis?   Particularly I need the number of cars
> produced with the Type
> II ACC system (US prod. nums if possible as it was
> standard in the US),
> which ran from 1976-1981.
>
> I googled it, but didn't have much luck.  I did find
> worldwide W123
> numbers, which will work just fine... It would be
> nicer to have more of
> the chassis though :)
>
> If you're wondering why....

http://www.ece.msstate.edu/courses/design/ece4532/2005_fall/climate_control/
index.php

> Thanks for the help!!
> John
> '79 300SD

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs
Prüfenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 99K miles, "The Van"