Would anyone be interested in a fall IowaQ?

No parts cars here, no strip clubs, etc. Just guys NORTH of Oklahoma getting
together. And you might smack your Benz into a slow running combine on a
corner. We DO have a local restaurant that is reputed to have the best pie
in the midwest.

Those so inclined can probably pick up a bimbo or two at the local bar, but
if so you are on your own. Don't think you can crash with 'er at my place.

Thinking just before the snow falls, maybe November. If Pervine comes up we
might have some brew. Naw, Pervine'd never come to Iowa.

Rusty -- send sponsorship $$$.

http://www.jeffersoniowa.com/

Someone on the Nazi list please forward this on. <gag>

--
1977 240D
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle

http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen