From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rusty Cullens
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:53 AM
To: 'Mercedes mailing list'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RustyQ 2005

That would be great Tom, but………………..my wife’s brother can die at any time,
so we have no idea when a funeral will be. That is what really sucks. So if
we schedule a cookout, I could miss it any time. Doctors say it should
happen before the end of the year. Thanks Doc. Merry Christmas & Happy New
Year to you too.