-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BenzBarn
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:43 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Question

NFG!  If someone posted my home phone number on this list without my
knowledge or consent I'd probably kick his ass all the way to the curb.
If
you have some sort of problems with him why don't you sort it out off
list?

Giving people his email is one thing. Giving people his phone number
is.......... well,
not cool dude.