HELP!! SOMEONE ASKED ME YESTERDAY FOR INFO ON FACILITIES DESIGNED TO CARE
FOR ALZHEIMER'S PATIENTS BUT I DELETED THE EMAIL!! (sorry for shouting).
 Anyway, here is a link to Arbor Place. If someone can re-post this in
direct response to yesterday's email request I would really appreciate it!!
 BTW, I have no financial or other interest in Arbor Place and have never
even been there, nor do I know for a fact that it is superior to other
extended care facilities. Please do your own research before committing...
 http://www.arborpl.com/