  From: Rick Hawkins
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:01 PM
  Subject: [MBZ] Katrina Victim Victimizes Own Mercedes

  Folks,

  A good friend of mine evacuated New Orleans in his early 80's 300 diesel
mercedes .... sedan, I think 126 Chassis.

  Anyway, they are safe in Destin FL BUT he lost the ignition key on the
beach......so, he got a replacement key from the stealer, I mean Dealer
...sorry for the typo. That key fits doors, etc but does NOT operate the
ignition.

  Are any of you near Destin and perhaps available to help fix him up?

  his email is

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  if you can give him a hand!! I'll return the favor to someone with troubles
in my neighborhood

  thanks,

  xx rick
  Rick Hawkins