I guess you forgot about Clinton, those people should have been in
prison, not running for president

Peter Frederick wrote:
> The current Bush administration is probably the most corrupt one
> since Harding, and there seems to be a very high proportion of
> completely amoral people in there.  After all, there is "new"
> evidence that they were planning an invasion of Iraq  before 9/11,
> why not speed things up at bit?
>
> After 52 years of watching humans, I tend to by more than a bit
> cynical, true, but these guys take the cake.
>
> I'm not talking about something stupid like refusing to believe
> obvious fact -- look at the behavior and get ready for the rising
> tide of sewage after the next election.
>
> Peter

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,
  89 260E, 87 300SDL, 86 560SL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb