Bill R. wrote: "A couple of months ago the 'always on' blower started chirping
- sounds like a piece of paper got in there.  It stopped for a few weeks, with
just occasional chirps, but has now returned pretty much full time.  It
sometimes stops on turns, but the controllable fan doesn't affect it [a tiny
bit sometimes].  Is this something a rank amateur can get into to get out
whatever the fan is hitting?  Any way to snake a wire claw into the vents to
get at it that way?"

That is what mine sounded like before the blower motor failed completely.  This
was on my former 124 300D (now OK Don's).  I think that chirping noise is the
blower going bad.  I did not attempt to replace the blower motor myself,
instead it cost about $130 in labor.  I have no idea how involved it is on a
126.

Donald H. Snook