> This particular PBU has already been resoldered once by Mr. Cathey, so
> if it is Tango Uniform again I am about ready to junk it and get one
> from Rusty... godforsaken analog electronics!

Whyfo you think it's analog, hmm?  There's a 40-pin
processor in there, I don't know which one.  But the
diagnostic output on X2-1 will do a blink code at
you if you hook a voltmeter (logic probe) to it.
Highly unlikely that they did _that_ using analog
electronics.  The inputs are analog, but that's
fairly normal.

I hope we can lay the blame elsewhere!  Your particular
unit took hours to resolder, it was a bear of a job.
Heavy oxidation kept many connections from 'wetting'
easily.

If the evaporator temperature is 'too cold', on X2-4,
it will not run the AC compressor.  A broken sensor
(wire) will be treated as infinitely cold.

-- Jim