Hi, Tom, Mitch.
As far as I can tell there has been no serious accidents to this car.
If there had been a frontal shunt and the engine lurched rearwards,
then it might have damaged the cover. However there is an undamaged
electric water pump behind the head, dammfiknow.
I'm off to the j/y today, if there are none available I may ask you
for an undamaged one, or Kaleb can supply one leaving you with a spare.
TTFN
Fred Moir
"It's just one damn thing after another" Joan Rivers and others.