Gary wrote: "a lot of people don't like the us spec m110 as it is over thirsty
and low powered.  it is a very pleasant underpowered gas guzzler."

That is close to how I felt about mine, except mine was a Euro model.  It was
not a CE, but an E.  I don't know if mine was a US Spec, but it was a M110.  It
was not underpowered for me, but it was certainly thirsty. I hated the Euro
seats (with the cloth because it was very rough on the legs if you had shorts
on).  I did like the way it drove. It had a very tight suspension.  Mine was a
1983 with 150,000 miles on it.  I guess the only real complaint was how bad the
fuel mileage was.

I like the looks of the CE better.

Donald H. Snook