I was thinking about it last night, and I think you are correct.  The
one valve by itself is probably the one that needs to be flipped, though
I put them all back in the same as they came out, (I am pretty sure of
that).  I guess we will fool with it a bit again today, try to just take
the cover off without taking the whole thing off again (what a pain job
that is).

--R