This link isn't exactly what you need, but I guess the info is there,
if you can figure out which number is which -- perhaps the codes are
listed in L-R, Top - Bottom sequence to match the card? Nah - that
would be too good to be true.

I gave up on having dup keys made a long time ago. The never worked
smoothly, when they did work. I was thinking that the lock cyl. was
worn. Got a new key from the dealer, and the lock worked lke new. I
only get keys from the dealer now. It's worth the extra money and
hassle.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK