> I call BS. My brother's H1 would smoke a 500-4 any day. Same goes for the H2
> vs
> the original CB750. Those Kaw triples were wicked fast (and seem to be
> acquiring
> quite a cult following now, I even see ads for "wanted S1/S2/H1/H2 triples")

For years Kawasaki was THE bike for power and speed. The 2-stroke triples
followed by the brutally quick KZ 900 and KZ 1000. Then Yamaha's V-max. Suzuki
has always produced wickedly powerful motorcycles as well. Honda has always had
the reputation as the reliable ones, but not necessarily the quickest.

Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT