Theres your mistake, you don't get your legs around it, its out in front of
your knees...

Google the CBX... Transverse 6

-Curt

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:49:12 -0700
From: "Alex Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Is this a good deal? (Honda CB750)
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alex Chamberlain wrote:
>>  But in the Craigslist post that
>> started the thread, the heads look different, like it could be a
>> V4--
>
> That's the later twincam version of the CB750. Looks more like Curt's CB900F
> than Wonky's CB500-4.

Oh, duh.  Twin cams!  You would think having had a Mercedes with an
M110 engine I'd have realized that.  Nifty!

Still hard for me to get used to the idea of a straight-four small
enough to get your legs around the long way when located transverse in
a bike frame, though.  The pistons must be the size of film cans.
OTOH, there is a guy near me who has a trike built on a Harley frame
with a Chevy 350 motor, and he is doing just fine (if a little
bowlegged).

Alex