Tyler wrote: "I know you didn't ask me, but what are you wondering about it?
I've owned over 20 Volvos, and always did all of the work myself....
A 1991 240 is a very good car. By that time Volvo had been making the 240 for
16 years, and had pretty much worked out all of the design flaws. If maintained
properly it will last a lifetime but it is a low-tech car for the 90s with a
solid axle, a lot of road noise, etc."

I will take information from anyone with knowledge. I was just wondering if
they were decent cars and if there was any particular areas of concern I should
look out for.

Donald H. Snook