Whatever he says, rest assured we will all be paying our "fair share" in
taxes.  I am really looking forward to that!  (I am sure that will mean
I will be paying more taxes, but that is OK as it will be going to lots
of worthy causes and programs, and it will be my "fair share.")  It will
give me very strong incentive to work harder, make more money, and pay
more of my "fair share."  I am sure everyone will pitch in to work
harder, make more money, and pay their "fair share" for the improved
government programs and services.  I hope I go way way over that $250k
income number because I really want to pay more and support many other
people and programs, and if I make more, my "fair share" will be lots
higher.  I know all of you are looking forward to that too, and will be
working hard to make it a reality.

I think we need more programs like that $100k grant BHO got for
activists and community organizers in his neighborhood, to help create a
better neighborhood identity.  It wasn't clear who got all the money, or
what identity was created, but things like that would be part of my
"fair share" and neighborhoods all over the country would have better
identities.  We should send out $100k grants to all neighborhoods, or
maybe just the ones that lack identities, to create better neighborhood
identities!  I hope I make enough to pay for a few neighborhood identity
creations, I will be working hard to increase my "fair share" to do that.

 From each according to their ability, to each according to their need
(and we need more neighborhood identities!)  [It's bad grammar, but you
get the meaning!]

--R