(1) He *should* be a muslim per his "father's" choice of religion, but
he has supposedly renounced or ignored that, so he is an apostate in the
eyes of the true believers, and as such should be killed (per their
beliefs).  I think that being an apostate is worse than being a dog,
pig, or Jew, but I'm not sure on that fine point.  (I'll have to check
the latest fatwas.)  Kindy scary, huh?

(2) Whether he used a Quran, a Bible, or a Sunday flyer from Walmart, it
doesn't matter anyway -- he's a slick politician (not as slick as
BJ though) who will say and do whatever he needs to say and do to get
someone's vote.

--R